Your packing list for the resistance!
If you want to come and live with us in the forest for a few days or longer, the following things might come in handy:
- Very waterproof and warm shoes
- Gloves (maybe two pairs in case the first one is wet)
- Rain/ski jacket and pants
- Sleeping bags
- Camping mat
- Headlamp (with red light)
- Lighter, small knife
- Water bottle
- Warm and sturdy clothes you feel comfortable with – pink, black, camouflage, whatever, come as you are 🙂
- Climbing harness if you have one, otherwise we have a few communal ones
- You can bring a tent, a hammock, a tarp. There are communal sleeping places (and tree houses 😉 ) but maybe not enough for everyone.
- Snacks, bread, spread, any kind of food.
- Medication you will need
- Your music instrument